Recently I have run across some excellent films, thanks in no small part to Twitter. A film by Andrew Wonder that follows Steve Duncan, a urban historian and photographer, though some of the underground treasures of New York City. The film is 30 minutes long but is absolutely gripping once you get started. Images are gorgeous and it was shot entirely on a Canon 5d Mk II with one lens, a 24mm Canon L lens.
Enjoy the full video after the break.Read more
- It's amazing that @delta can get flights out of #JFK amidst the bombing and destruction.
- From Flickr, posted Wednesday, October 9, 2013 - 13:03.
- From Flickr, posted Friday, October 4, 2013 - 11:38.
- A moving change. #unknown #guard
- From Flickr, posted Friday, October 4, 2013 - 10:36.
- Sunset water play
- From Flickr, posted Wednesday, October 2, 2013 - 16:19.
- Clear northwest.
- From Flickr, posted Saturday, July 6, 2013 - 16:56.
- Good day, good night.
- From Flickr, posted Monday, July 1, 2013 - 21:30.