Recently I have run across some excellent films, thanks in no small part to Twitter. A film by Andrew Wonder that follows Steve Duncan, a urban historian and photographer, though some of the underground treasures of New York City. The film is 30 minutes long but is absolutely gripping once you get started. Images are gorgeous and it was shot entirely on a Canon 5d Mk II with one lens, a 24mm Canon L lens.
Enjoy the full video after the break.Read more
- RT @nathansmith: CSS3ps = Photoshop plugin that can export Sass & Compass code (oh, and CSS too) — http://t.co/1CAOTmamUe /via @dvanhuffel
- From Twitter, posted Wednesday, March 6, 2013 - 14:35.
- Just hot off the set of #TheRecordKeeper! Awesome! Can’t wait for this series to start! Good work @BigPuddleFilms.
- From Twitter, posted Tuesday, March 5, 2013 - 16:54.
- RT @dailybible: Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hb 11:1 http://t.co/16LHJSjnsi
- From Twitter, posted Tuesday, March 5, 2013 - 08:15.
- Good night sun...
- From Flickr, posted Monday, March 4, 2013 - 19:03.
- Good night sun... http://t.co/Kf63QgleWG
- From Twitter, posted Monday, March 4, 2013 - 19:03.
- I didn't know Vise installers still existed! http://t.co/pZRVsgKJD7
- From Twitter, posted Monday, March 4, 2013 - 17:45.